Fred Rosch

washel157

PR Addict
As some may know, at Briarcliff today Fred had a bad crash off the uphill triple and got life flighted to Grant hospital. I just got home from there and he is doing good and has a really bad concussion. No word OF COURSE of the CAT scan results but they said he can sleep. That must be a good sign. He should be there for a couple of nights at least. Say some prayers for the dude and I`ll post up when I hear more. Thanks to all of those who helped out today!

Been thinking of Fred since noonish yesterday.....Hoping all goes right, and a quick recovery. I think is brother mentioned he had just recovered from a pelvic injury too. I hopefully nothing was re-injured there either.

Fred is doing well and got home earlier today. Nothing broken and might need to see a speech therapist because he was K.O`ed for so long. Other than that he should make a full recovery. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

Thank God! Hey let me know if he would like to keep his helmet for the mantle, or to hang on the wall. I got it in the car. Now if he wants it to ride in later this year, I'm throwing it away.

I am doing ok. Some head traumas, but going to get better with time. As my helmet goes......shouldn't it hang on the tree in the infield? Actually if it isn't going to hang, I would like it back. Might make a handsome trophy over the cabinets! I will be off the bike for a little while, A month I hope, But I will come back to riding. I will not be riding like I used to, maybe a little slower, and not jumping things I would normally jump. In time though I would hope I get back to where I was. Thank you to my great brother Brenner for making this post for me! It means a ton to me bud to see you write something like this! BARSmx, I plan to get better as soon as I can, b/c I have to have some pics from you! You take the best! Briarcliff, I will be scared to ride there for a little while, but in time I will be back out there to ride! Thank you for having my helmet! Thank you so much more everyone!

Fred - It may not hang willingly, but with 4" deck screws, I think I could get it to stay. Its been riding to work with me everyday, just in case I run into someone that knows you. I will have here in my garage until you or brenner, or someone stops out. If you want to try to get it on the tree, no problem, I can do that too. Take your time no rush here.

Back