Bc 4-16 & 4-17

Jeremy....you are doing a great job man.....i havnt been there yet this season...but as you said you dont have a gun to peoples head tellin em to do jumps they arnt comfortable with... People feel comfortable and then go for... this has nothin to do with u.. I wud assume we all know the risks involved.. i dont see what all these problems are about...but w.e Keep it up JO!

I agree with Skittles...I mean Hershey. ;) I may be a little biased in some ways, but as I told you, when you set a high standard, some folks, especially Ohio folks, cry like they got the belt when you can't deliver that. Just weather the storm. It's going to be a great year! Called it!! :)

As for this weekend, it may be tough to provide that high standard: http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Nashport+OH+USOH0649

Im pissed, JO you have the powers to create wind and sun. You also have ultra jump face packing abilities. The laws of physics dont exist at your track, work your magic, or you will receive lots of criticsm. You already know you have a rock filled overrated track! LOL LOL In JO I always trust!

Back