Suzuki Out?

Nothing wrong with Suzuki quality, John has never even had one! I've had all brands, I think up until my recent run of building the RM museum Honda topped my list of most bikes I owned..... Honestly....one of the worst quality bikes I had was a 2000 YZ250! I had switched to that from Hondas, and after that bike I went right back to Honda! Haha!
I have owned 1 in my life time. It was one of Greg Ram Pro Circuit Bikes. It was a very nice bike. I been riding Yamaha for a long time, I just wish they would turn like a Suz.

Being the only guy at the track on Huskys doesn't gain me any friends either. You ride weird European bikes, I ride
weird European bikes. I'm #153, you are #163......atleast we have each other! hahahaha

Don't let Holly and Cielo read that post.......... they might think the wrong thing!

Speaking of Holly, I saw her on TV last night!

On "The Moto" on Fuel, they showed Windham at Steel City walking over and giving her his hat from the podium. She was jumping up and down and groping at him like he was Elvis!

I'm a newbie around here, and this is probably going to "stir the pot" but non of the jap brands have been anywhere close to KTM for a long time now....but I will say they have gotten much better! But I am a bit biased seein as I've grown up on KTM's and my father went as far as to name me after them....

Yeah I've had a little experience working on some KTMs over the past year and I think there are good and bad about them. Personally I wouldn't own one though.

-Bob

Speaking of Holly, I saw her on TV last night!

On "The Moto" on Fuel, they showed Windham at Steel City walking over and giving her his hat from the podium. She was jumping up and down and groping at him like he was Elvis!

The show came on and all of a sudden she starts freaking out! I thought she saw a spider (she hates spiders). She couldn't even talk hahaha. She was super pumped and made me go back 5 times for her to keep watching it. Towards the end of the show there she was again! We got him to sign the hat at SC but then she finally got her picture taken with him at the Atlanta SX and proceeds to tell Kevin that she loves him. I was crushed, heart broken and weak in the knees. She was so star struck she couldn't think of anything else to say. Of course I'm having all the fun teasing her about it:)

All motorcycle manufacturers are just wasting money by trying to produce something that will compete with Yamaha. All other brands are junk and break down all the time ;-)

All motorcycle manufacturers are just wasting money by trying to produce something that will compete with Yamaha. All other brands are junk and break down all the time ;-)

Now that was a jab of good taste! Got a laugh out of me for sure. ;-)

Back