Info on selling price for bikes

Miller Time

PR Member
A friend of mine is trying to sell his deceased family members bikes and doesn't know what they are worth. One is a 08 Yamaha 250f 4 stroke with less than 5 hours on it and was bought new and ridden by a 60+ yr. old man. The second is a 07-08 yz250 2 stroke that is like new and has less than 7 hours on it and was ridden by the same 60+ yr. old man. I am not sure what they are worth so any info would be greatly appreciated.

that yz250 is like gold right now... post it up for $3800 and let someone give you 3400 for it. might take alittle while but you will find somoene to give you that for it, especially if it only has a few hrs on it.

The 250f probably around the same, maybe a little lower? not sure haven't checked out 250f prices in a while.

if u just wana dump them both 3000 each is a decent price still..

that yz250 is like gold right now... post it up for $3800 and let someone give you 3400 for it. might take alittle while but you will find somoene to give you that for it, especially if it only has a few hrs on it.

The 250f probably around the same, maybe a little lower? not sure haven't checked out 250f prices in a while.

if u just wana dump them both 3000 each is a decent price still..

Agreed if you're willing to wait a while, or advertise them quite a bit. Or if Sharc see's this.....lol

id ask 3900 for the 2stroke and 3700 for the 4stroke

anyone who knows about bikes knows that a 2007 yz250 is exactly the same as a 2011.... so unless you are getting contingency, it doesnt matter what year it is. if its that new and its clean, youll get 3500 for sure.

i am trying to sell a 2007 yz250 right now with pretty low hours (more than 7) for 3400 obo... im getting some offers but im about to lower the price a bit.

Miller Time.....Please give out some contact info.
I've shot you a P.M. about the bikes
Click on the "notifications" in the upper right corner of the screen.

Back