Custom seat covers???

Spagina

PR Elite
I have a kx450 for this year and i was thinkin about doing something a little different with the look of it.

I'm running #67 like i did when i first started racing in 1995, so i decided that i want to get custom graphics made for my bike to make it look like the 1995 factory kawasakis. Retro but with a modern feel.

Those bikes had a purple seat cover, and thats what i want to do to my bike, with a white rear fender. i could probably find the standard vinyl seatcover in purple, but what i am looking for is gripper seatcover material that i could get in purple.

anyone have an idea where i could do this? i tried finding some places on the internet but i havent had much luck..

Im almost certain companies make a wide range of colors...

I want to see it when youre done for sure. Sounds sweet.

Look on eBay and Craigslist for 1995 seat...jack the cover and toss the seat out...

call sdg in cali, you need to talk to the techs in the back, send them your seat and tell them what you want and they will do it
(949) 752-5227

You may be able to get one from Factory Effex. We got a white one one and was told they offered many colors.

Try contacting Jeff Bowman at Berlin Boat Covers and Upholstery (330) 547-7600. I think he used to make custom seat covers for his son back in the day. He maybe able to make something up for you if you can't find any pre-made stuff.

Back