Apple Cabin 4-21-11

I bet racing uncle Pit is better than racing the other kids….
Hey, ask Mitchy what he likes to ride better - his screaming Cobra or his Yamaha Piglet…

Mitchy is ready! Word is, Rocket Jr. is making an appearance on his RM60. I'm gonna sick both boys on ya! You will be kicking the engine cases on the 110 tonight to squeeze every ounce of hp. from it![/QUOTE]
I missed The Mitchy uncle Pit round 2 dual(I hope it doesn't turn into a Chad Reed-JS rivalry)all I know is Mitchy rides with blood in his eyes,chasing down and passing everone he can.It's amazing how much the kids progress from year to year.Parker looked like he was addapting well to the rm60.I liked Rockets HUSSY.

I missed The Mitchy uncle Pit round 2 dual(I hope it doesn't turn into a Chad Reed-JS rivalry)all I know is Mitchy rides with blood in his eyes,chasing down and passing everone he can.It's amazing how much the kids progress from year to year.Parker looked like he was addapting well to the rm60.I liked Rockets HUSSY.

I think it may be a normal battle on Thursdays. If I can get Mitchy going on his King or his KX60, Pit is going to have to take is DRZ125 back from Karri(sp) to keep up! His Jr. Cobra is much slower than either of those bikes. He is really focused for some reason at your track, Frank, to pass as many people as he can. This is a new thing for him and seems to be building as his confidence does. Last year and even in the beginning of this year, he would be content following any rider in front....those days are coming to an end.

I bet racing uncle Pit is better than racing the other kids….
Hey, ask Mitchy what he likes to ride better - his screaming Cobra or his Yamaha Piglet…

Yeah, Sharc...this is a sore point. He hates his PW50 and TTR50 and would love to set fire to both of them. He is all about his Jr. Cobra and getting there on his King. The King is much faster as he took it for a rip at RamJam last Wednesday. Lots of wheelies out of corners. I have to force him to ride the TTR50 and PW as those are the bikes he is running at the Loretta Lynn regional. I have been fighting with him for days about him spending May on those 2 bikes and parking the Cobras. I have to let him run at least at AC on the Cobras...it is his favorite track!

Back