here she is everyone!

mxracer_0141

PR Member
so pumped to have a brand new bike again, been since 2004 since ive had a brand new bike and the best part about this one is that my hard work since ive graduated has finally paid off.

217449_2001910724510_1145833603_32544453_1967387_n.jpg

208622_2005601616780_1145833603_32549767_4241112_n.jpg

Take lots of pics- One ride and she'll never look the same. Nice bike and congrats on your efforts.

Where you working? Nice bike. Maybe you should buy some aftermarket plastic and save the stock for when you sell her... ;)

looks good, yes buy after market plastic and graphics before you ride it, but i would'nt put it back on to sell it you won't get more for it anyway, sell the oem plastic on e-bay after you sell your bike if the new buyer won't pay extra. get price guotes on the pieces you buy @ today's cost then see how much they cost when you sell them. acerbis complete kit usually only cost 119.00 at motorsport.com. good luck this season, be safe.

OEM plastic really does not cost all that much more if you get like a 20% discount. And it is much better quality in my opinion. I always buy nothing but OEM plastic.

Congratulations on the new ride, Andrew. Enjoy the "fruits of your labor", makes it worth the effort it took.

that is a nice bike,i was at ram jams today u came over looking at my buddies bike that blew up.i was on the 11 kx250f #96.looked pretty good on it for your first ride getting used to it.

georgie- im working for a landscaping company cutting grass in summer and plowing for winter. got me on salary year round so being 21 making what i make is not bad at all i suppose.

everyone- thanks for the compliments, and it was nice meeting u today kaw racer that kawi you have is sick too, def lookin fast as hell on it today! had the bike on the track for the first time today at ram jam. took a few practices for me to somewhat get the hang of it but by the end was getting pretty comfortable on it besides the rock hard suspension thats on it, just gotta get it broken in and adjusted to my weight. haha. bike handles great though and everyone says the hondas stick to the track like glue (which they might, never rode the new hondas) but ill tell you what that yamaha didnt slide nowhere. definitely a fan of 4 strokes now, although im still and always will be a die hard 2 stroke for life guy

pm me if u want to ride sometime man,i see your pretty close to me.i live 10 minutes from lagrange,we can load up bikes in my trailer and save little money getting to the tracks if youd like,my car gets 35 mpg with the trailer on it and cant beat that.

Back