Trevor Vines MX school at TV Land

trevor145

PR Addict
Hopefully spring comes soon and I can make these dates work. I have a few people signed up already but there are a few spots still available. Please email trevor@trevorvines.com to enroll or call 440-577-1964.
The fee for the day class is $125. This includes lunch and will cover all basic and some advanced techniques including, but not only, body position, aggressive acceleration, braking, starts, cornering, jumps, whoops, confidence and many other skills necessary to become a better rider.
THIS CLASS WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER RIDER!!!
You will not be disappointed!

Saturday April 30th
Advanced / larger bikes
85cc-450cc

Saturday May 14th
Young kids/Beginners
small bikes 50cc-125cc

Saturday May 21st
Advanced / larger bikes
85cc-450cc

more info here http://www.tvlandmx.com/5879/

He's a good teacher. I took lessons from him when I rode 60's back in the 90s.

"Just kinda soak it up." I still repeat that phrase today in rougher sections of tracks so that I actually do it....If you take his classes I'm sure you'll be able to relate to what I just said.

TV's classes are primo. I wouldn't jump the rhythm section at dirt world for years. Took his class there and he got me through it. He is a great teacher, instills a lot of confidence.

Starts at 10am and we usually go until about 4pm. Maybe a little longer if I still have peoples attention and they aren't to tired.

Thanks Georgie and Alphado!
And just for the record, I have gained a little experience as well as some knowledge since the beginning of my teachings in the mid 90's when you were on a 60 Georgie. Lol

Are you going to have any more classes this spring/summer? I would come to the class but I justhad collarbone surgery yesterday and won't be able to ride for a few weeks.

Are you going to have any more classes this spring/summer? I would come to the class but I justhad collarbone surgery yesterday and won't be able to ride for a few weeks.

Sorry, but these are the only classes I have on the schedule for now. Something could be added for a group but once the season gets rolling it's hard to get the interest up for many. I do offer private stuff all summer though.

Georgie - BRING IT!!! I bet you haven't lost much and we could blow any cobwebs off fast.

Has anybody heard from that Alphado guy? I heard he moved to Boliva. I also heard he was a top BMXer in China now, but I don't know what to believe.

Back