LLQ at crow

crow sucks arse, they havent done nothing diffrent to the track in ages, run it backwards or something, not worthy of any qualifier let alone LL.
dont want to hear nothing from you girls about anything i say, crow sucks for all the money they make from the hillbillies on 4x4 quads.

I have never been there. Which Area LLQ would you go to? Crow Caynon or Fast Trax (5/14 & 15)

The down hill from the gate was changed / Extended out of the mud hole at the bottom.

Gotta remember "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"...ITS MUCH EASIER FOR A RIDER TO PATRONIZE DIFFERENT TRACKS, TO CHANGE THINGS UP, THAN IT IS FOR A TRACK TO BE CHANGED.

That was my favorite part....required you to skillfully drop off and pick one of 16 deep hard left hand ruts awaiting your entrance at the bottom....I just remember it being a great spot for passing.

These gate fees seem strange $25 for friday and no racing
$20 for Sat with racing
$10 for Sun

Looks like I'll just go Sat now.

crow sucks arse, they havent done nothing diffrent to the track in ages, run it backwards or something, not worthy of any qualifier let alone LL.
dont want to hear nothing from you girls about anything i say, crow sucks for all the money they make from the hillbillies on 4x4 quads.

This has nothing to do with anything you had to say but about how you said it, a little grammer and spelling goes a long way !

These gate fees seem strange $25 for friday and no racing
$20 for Sat with racing
$10 for Sun

Looks like I'll just go Sat now.

Its an INCLUSIVE pricing system.
Seems like that at all the LLQ's. If you pay on Friday that gets you a wristband to get in the gate from FRI until Sunday. If you go on Saturday you get a wristband good for Saturday and Sunday and then just Sunday is 10 clams.
You don't have to pay everyday you come back unless you loose your wristband... or just extremely generous.

Anyone heard how the track is up at Crow as far as the rain that we have been getting? Not really too into making the first race out of the blocks a mud bog but would like to get an area qualifier out of the way on Sunday.

i give brandon credit for having the balls to say it, no matter what grammer i understood him 100%

is there any track that your ok with? and your right, they do make their money from the trail riders. so why blow it on the mx track when the turnouts at any track arent going to make you any money.

Back