Behold, the end is near!

The tracks are fine, we didnt get near the rain that they called for this week. The biggest hurdles are time and the weather. I wont be back from the family wedding until Saturday at 9:00 pm. Thats not good. Lots to do. Especially if its gone rain on Sunday, but if its anything like we have been seeing, it may just be a light shower for 20 minutes then die out...who knows. I know this sounds like a lie, but i swear its more dry now, than the last time we rode down there. Almost all of the jumps have firmed up, except for that dreaded six pack area.

Let me think on it today, if I dont have to go get fuel this morning, then it wont matter.

Capture.JPG
Toldja Chuck! :-(

All I know is I'm spending Saturday somewhere on a bike, I didn't say it had to be a dirt bike:)

i thought this thread was going to be about judgement day. may 21st 2011 i guess is the beginning of the end. buses driving around cinci with that plastered on them.

King Georgie, please help me, for she has turned me into a newt. WAIT, never mind.... I got better!
It will improve, I found a coconut in my back yard the other day.

Do you spose that coconut was carried by an african swallow, or a european swallow?

What floats? "Bridges! Wood, very small rocks" "A duck." Yes....a duck...so if she floats then that means she's as light as wood, and wood burns...witches also burn so that must mean she's a WITTCCHHH. Burn HER.

now why wont they sun burn the clouds for us and produce some nice clear days?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ytWVqj6wETo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What exactly are we near to the end of again?

With all this rain, what are the chances or Fast Traxx being flooded again in two weeks?

I talked to fasttraxx about this coming weekend...they are having their season opener 2 day gp and sat night sx...they said the tracks are ready to go and barring monsoons this week we should be good to go for this weekend...TBA still though with this stupid forcast

Back