Next Race at TV Land MX Sunday May 8th

trevor145

PR Addict
Our next race is Sunday May 8th.

All moms get in FREE and we have a special gift for them as well.
Thanks to everyone that came out to our opener!!!
Maybe the weather will be a little nicer this time around and I will for sure try to run the full track.
Also, it seemed like the kids really like the back track so they will again race on a modified version of the main track and I plan to let everyone ride after the days events again as always.

more info at tvlandmx.com

BRING ON SPRING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to add that this race is also a Ponca City Qualifier. Nothing additional to your CRA membership is required and everyone is welcome.
If you do well and want to move on you can get with Jim Altier for details or just ask me at the track and we will have all the necessary paperwork there.

Come on now. This spring is killing me and I need some diesel fuel money + everything around here is in need of some TLC.
If you think dirt bikes are expensive to fix you should see a large 4x4 tractor bill.

Sr pee wee

Will the 50cc machines be on the big track again? If so, will it be cut like the first race or bigger?

Sorry but I cannot offer Saturday practice.
The track will be a bit shorter for the little guys ( back jump section and large triple/table will be out). The first race the track was modified mostly due to weather.
I plan to have the entire track sweet for this weekend and things are dry as of now and the forecast looks promising.
I hope to see you all then.

OK so I think open riding from 10am until 2pm.
I know many people just want to get some time on their bike before they get behind a starting gate this early in the year.
And the weather has kept us all from riding way too long!!!

Back