Beans 4/30 and 5/1

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and Sunday 11am till 5pm.Track is still packed down witch is good for a week like this.Should disc up nice this weekend if it aint raining.kids track will be in good shape.Planning on making it bigger and better when i get pocket of good weather.Half pipe coming soon and changes to the big track.Conncession stand will be open and the bathrooms are clean!
330 602 1246 or 330 407 0843
BJ

Built a nice ski jump today at the finish line area.Looks pretty cool!!!Will be working on the track all day tommorrow.Going to be good saturday!!!!

its coming soon.its been raining got me way behind with my projects.Heres my list redo kids track make it bigger and way better.Build a half pipe witch is going to be cool.Build a RC track.i need a good week of no rain and i check them off the list.i will be constantly changing the big track all year long now that i got my Dozer back.ill keep you posted on the RC track Barrington and im looking forward seeing ya and racing some cars with ya.
Be cool BJ

If you build an r/c track it would give me a reason to get the revo up and running again :p Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Sat and Sunday 11am till 5pm.Track is still packed down witch is good for a week like this.Should disc up nice this weekend if it aint raining.kids track will be in good shape.Planning on making it bigger and better when i get pocket of good weather.Half pipe coming soon and changes to the big track.Conncession stand will be open and the bathrooms are clean!
330 602 1246 or 330 407 0843
BJ

BJ, how's the track shaping up for Saturday?

Dirt plowed up great.its going to be AWSOME here Saturday!!!!!!!

Man you said it BJ. You were not only the only track in Ohio open Saturday (aside from the qualifier), I think that was the best track you've ever offered. Packing down the track through all this rain was brilliant because the dirt was perfect. That's also my favorite track design since I've been coming there. That whole section from the uphill whoops through the last big double is the best I've seen anywhere. That new ski jump is going to be a sweet new addition when you get it figured out. I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. I hope you have another record breaking season.

Chuck

Thanks Guys i really do apreciate the support and the good feed back.Thats what keeps the fire burning!!!!Saturday turn out great and glad you guys are enjoyed the track.Here a first the track plowed up great but 2 secctions i couldnt water cuz the water truck roads had water coming across them out of the hill,so i couldnt drive on them.Thats never happen before.Track would have been a little nicer if those secction could have been watered,o well it turned out ok.I still have 2 secctions to tie in with the track to make it bigger,when it drys up a bit.Chuck if you noticed the horse shoe throw the woods behind the concession stand.I start getting dirt on the track to build another uphill whoop secction,that will be part of the track too.The ski jump can a long way saturday,but definatly needs work.Willard and Fretag were real close to clearing it.It is skechy will fix.I know one thing Willard was flying across those whoops,never seen anybody hit em that fast,he cuold barly make that turn.You know that wuold be a good place to put a berm to be able to rail that turn.Yep be adding that too.Thanks God for Dozers!!!!!!

good to see you always changing things up and keeping on top of things.... as riders we appreciate it!!! good time on saturday as always, see you soon.

Sounds like there already have been a lot of changes since Hitchcocks dressing up. Id love to see some photos to encourage me to get of my but and get out there...hopefully someone will post a few. Im sure the new changes are sweet. Looking forward to a few rides out there this year. There is really no place that measures up to Beans in terms of elevation changes and fast straights in that area. Changes bring riders back...or at least brings this rider back. keep up the good work BJ.

Sounds good MX 724 glad to hear that.Mark fox is on here PM he can get you Beans pics and he was here the first practice this year.Made some good changes to the track this year so far and more to come.I notice this year that riders of all levels are have fun out there its all good.Come check it out when you get time!

Back