Chillitown Open Practice for 4-28-11 has been Cancelled

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Even though our track sheds water better than most this Ohio monsoon we are in has been too much. We have decided to cancel practice tomorrow to ensure that we had the best possible track to race on for our first race weekend.

Sorry folks!

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick response of the flaggers last thur. after I bit it going over that tabletop. There was a guy right there helping me out, then I think I blacked out for a moment, I don't remember. After I fell, I crawled over to the side of the track and layed down in a ditch. I remember looking at my bike laying in the middle of the track thinking someone is gonna come over that tabletop and hit it, and I gotta move out of the way. When I woke up a guy was over me asking me if I was O.K. and another guy got my bike off the track. You guys reacted very quickly. Thanks!

Thanks for the kudos. Its very important for us at Chillitown to make sure the riders as well as the spectators safety is kept priority number one. One of the ways to do that is for us to have several flaggers even on practice days. We're glad to hear that you are ok!

Hope to see you May 14th and 15th for our first race weekend!

Back