1. Dismiss Notice

Apple Cabin OPEN 4-28

Discussion in 'Open Practice' started by AppleFrank, Apr 28, 2011.

  1. AppleFrank

    AppleFrank PR Addict

    We will be open today,we didn't get any rain last night tracks are dry.Hopefully the wind dies down.
     
  2. TwentyThreeMX

    TwentyThreeMX PR Founding Father

    Location:
    chesterland, oh
    dang didnt even think it was gonna be possible... i WILL get out there soon. i need to start being more prepared lol
     
  3. freeh

    freeh PR Founding Father

    Location:
    Uniontown
    What time do you open?
     
  4. AppleFrank

    AppleFrank PR Addict

    4pm-dark
     
  5. KTMkarl794

    KTMkarl794 PR Addict

    You guys stayin open through the rain no matter what? forecast says 40% chance of rain starting at 4pm :( then again that's a 60% chance or great riding weather....
     
  6. MarctheSharc

    MarctheSharc PR Founding Father

    Going home at lunch to load up...
    See you guys out there....
    Let's hope the rain holds off.
     
  7. AppleFrank

    AppleFrank PR Addict

    We'll stay open if it's just a shower,the track can handle some rain.I'll just rip it deep and not water.We do give rain checks if it's a wash out.
     
  8. DW187

    DW187 PR Member

    Location:
    OH
    Just finished packing the truck. See you at 4!
     
  9. MarctheSharc

    MarctheSharc PR Founding Father

    Apple Frank had the Cabin ripped up and ready to go yesterday…..not a muddy spot on the track.
    It was a good time and great to get back out locally.
    Thanks Frank!
     

Share This Page