Looking for 10 or 11 kx450f

TBO

PR Addict
So just sold the 07, looking for a 10 or 11 kx450f. Tons of 09"s out there. Wondering if anybody knows of any used 10 or 11"s?

Just bought a new '11 KX250F for $5499 out the door at Ridersville Cycle in WV. They had some 450s also but not sure of the prices. It is well worth the drive.

I just saw an add for a shop in IL for 2011 KX 450s for $5899. It was in the cycle trader.

Yea I saw those ,ridersville $6099.Waiting on a call back from tri county honda in WV $5995. Looking up the one now in cycle trader John,cant believe I havent seen that since I spend 2 hours every day looking at bikes. Guys coming from indy sat.to pick mine up. Thanks guys.

I seen Tri County has them plus its outta state looks to be a good deal also sport cycles has them for about the same price but there in NC.

Nope....it was $5899.......in one of those free auto, truck, motorcycle, RV books you pick up walking out of the grocery on Saturday.

Nope....it was $5899.......in one of those free auto, truck, motorcycle, RV books you pick up walking out of the grocery on Saturday.

Sometimes you have to watch the ads because when you call they want to add in freight, set-up and any other fees they can think of. When we call around we always ask for the price out the door. That is a great price if they don't add anything else on to it.

Back