Bburg open this weekend

what is the address to your track? i am trying to get directions...also how much is it to ride their?

There's no real address, but it's on McDannel Rd. If you need directions just call me. It's $20 for adults and $15 for kids under 12.

It'll be alright. Might be some wet spots. There's some ruts in places but I'll take them out tomorrow.

Had a great time today, track was in better shape then I expected, hope to come back tomarrow. One thing though the low spot in between the two doubles after the Woops needs fixed or filled in a bit, both times I've been out this year I've about ate it pretty good trying to land in the ruts that are forming there.

I don't live to far from the track, and I don't think it rained all that much here overnight.

Yes, but I live about 15 min north and it has been raining all morning. Hate to load up then have to turn around. But thanks anyways Jon!

For those of you who didnt make it today.......to bad for you ! Track was in great shape, not a drop of rain all day !!!

Back