Discussion in 'Open Practice' started by BriarcliffMx, Apr 29, 2011.
Sunday is cancelled....
Quit it scoob !!!
Gonna need some luck. I will post tomorrow no later than 8am whats going on.
Great...... BTW when is the transponder rental going to start up ????
The transponder deal is on hold. We are cancelling the first round of KOC. Just not a good April. I'm not doing the transponder deal till we have the cash, a lesson learned awhile back. Still wanting to do it, but until we can get the track back up and running (better weather). Hopefully, we will have them by June.
Looks like we are gonna get a decent amount of rain. We dont have the luxury of waiting till 10-11 am to start rpep, so I gotta bag this one, again......Its gotta stop eventually.
You guys were my last hope for the weekend
Yep. Bummer. Sorry guys.
Separate names with a comma.