SX on CBS today?? No listing.....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Anyone else not showing a listing for the Salt Lake City SX on CBS at noon? www.supercrossonline.com TV listing is showing it should be there, but my Time Warner guide isn't showing it. Shows the Lites on Speed later though.

Cant find it anywhere either. What a bummer it will be if it doesnt get shown anywhere. Its not even on speed anywhere later in the week.

I looked on speed's website. It says on here that SX class is at 6 on speed. CBS is not showing it at all on my Time Warner guide anyway.

My TV shows lites too Scoob but the Speed Website shows SX class.. Im bummin right now! Story if it were anywhere it would be on CBS

I just came in to watch it. Decorators' Showhouse / Repeat on WBNS TV. Guess I'll be out cutting grass through the swamp earlier than I planned.

Ban together, Central ohio brothers. I posted a status tagged with them via Facebook to let them know how I feel. Lol. Add me and contribute! Anthony Sansotta

I have DISH Netork and just finished watching it on CBS. My CBS station comes from Cleveland Local.

I have directv.. I remember setting it to record the night before.. low and behold today all I have to watch is the lites race, and there are no scheduled replays of the big bikes at all.... awesome. Hope someone uploads it to newsgroups eventually. Just searched now and they have St. Louis but no Salt Lake yet. Fingers crossed!

5/6 3:00 AM ET Salt Lake City, UT Supercross

Its a reair but at least I'll get to watch the damn race. WBNS can goto hell!

Back