RM125X done

smitty

PR Addict
CIMG0073.jpghere it is,nothing specail,good 82 tank thanks to mosher,new side panel decals,number plate ovals painted,oem front and rear fenders repaired and painted,new bars,throttle and clutch cables,rear suspension all cleaned and greased,new fork seals,new rings
did the round the block test ride last week,stupid fast,probably will end up in someone elses garage
smitty

Are you looking for a PE 175? I have two. I think one is a 79 and one is a 78. I may be willing to sell or trade one or both.

I'll keep that in mind,got to see what happens with the RM first,don't know what it's worth

Nice job!

I think Hershey on here said he was looking for an '81 RM125.....hmmmmm

I'd love to but with two bikes , two mustangs and all my other cheap toys I think I'd get shot if I spent too much money right now. I'm really in the market for one I can rebuild myself over the next ... oh say ... 5 years LOL

cool,just going to put it out there and see what happens before I ride it and fall in love or hurt myself,used it for the back ground for my suzuki servicepro mug shot after completing silver (and gold) level training
smitty

Back