'Lil Hanny....

What was he thinking?? He just threw the championship away being overly aggressive. As much experience
as he has you'd think he'd know better.

Ha ha he is such a tool, i laughed so hard. Way to go chronic taco. Karma it will get you,he has put some dirty passes on people all year now it bit him.Go back to he hills lol.

that was pretty stupid. he was going for it though. but could have let tomac win, and finish infront of tickle, then win vegas. atleast he can admit to his mistakes, this is from his twitter...
joshhansen100 Josh Hansen
I just want to apologize to my family sponsors and fans and to the factory connection people for the immature pass I tried to make, I got
Over my head and showed my immaturity as a racer, I just want it so bad and I deserve what I get .......thanks to mitch for standing behind
Me and the whole pro circuit team and DR G and Ivan Tedesco for truly Tryin to fix my hand.... All I can say as I learned from this.. THX

Good for tomac tho, i hope he pulls this off.

DUMB Move no doubt, especially that early in the race with another race yet to run.......... he had 28 more laps to get in before needing to pull that one out.

Nice move! How's that for a great early race decision? :confused:

I'm down with it....all or nothing...pin in to win it! Just didn't work out for him. I can't say I would have done anything different, probably with the same results! Rocket.....count on it at the RedBud regional!

With your backwards slanting motor and my forwards slanting motor......... there is no way that either of us can possibly stay up on 2 wheels! I'm going to give you the patented "Rocket Choice" and make sure you choose wisely.

I think it may be hard to beat that Hussy to the first turn!! Atleast that is what we were thinking yesterday at Crow!! Guess don't need 800CC to get the holeshot after all :).

Thanks Mike, I haven't even practiced a single start on the HUSSY before the first gate drop, so it does pretty well. I didn't even really feel at any disadvantage having only the same 449cc that everyone else has.......... not that I'm not thinking about making the HUSSY a big bore anyway. Red Bud has a way of sapping all the power you can muster out of it anyway.

BTW, not too shabby for your first time out on the year also!

Thanks...man am i sore today...too much sitting behind the keyboard!! i figure before Red Bud i have a choice, get in some resemblence of shape (other than round) or get a bigger bore. Since getting in shape seems to be cheaper i think i may shoot for that method! Already looking forward to Red Bud thats for sure!!

Back