Vegas Roll Call?

MX315

PR Addict
Who's going....Be there friday to mon..450 will be decided,West will be decided...east will be decided..shootout.Bada Bings....hahahahaha,See everyone there..

Hey anything can happen! Thats what is so great about moto. Sure maybe RV has better odds but if he goes down its anyones race!

Hey anything can happen! Thats what is so great about moto. Sure maybe RV has better odds but if he goes down its anyones race!
he has to get 6th or worse IF reed wins. thats some big IFs. sure it can happen. but he has already shown that he can crash, pull into mechanics area, and still come back to 7th. vegas lap times will be longer, which means even more time to come back from the back. Reed will also have his hands full trying to win.

he has to get 6th or worse IF reed wins. thats some big IFs. sure it can happen. but he has already shown that he can crash, pull into mechanics area, and still come back to 7th. vegas lap times will be longer, which means even more time to come back from the back. Reed will also have his hands full trying to win.

RV failed to qualify for a main this year though. Who would have guessed that could happen to any of these guys!

Reed winning isn't that far out of possibility ...... give the guy a little credit. If RV isnt in front that only leaves JS7 to worry about, RD on the outside too but Reed seems to have him covered most of the time.

Wow what a great year to watch SX !!!

I'm there, Thursday night to Sunday morning.

Anyone know if a ticket gets you in the pits, or can you get into the pits for a price? Is the ticket good for the afternoon qualifiers, or just the night show? I don't want to show up at noon and not be able to do something til 7pm. Will make a day of it if at all possible.

I'm there, Thursday night to Sunday morning.

Anyone know if a ticket gets you in the pits, or can you get into the pits for a price? Is the ticket good for the afternoon qualifiers, or just the night show? I don't want to show up at noon and not be able to do something til 7pm. Will make a day of it if at all possible.

Chris I guess I can't speak for Vegas, but other SX races allow you in all day for practice. At Indy, its open seating until the evening. Don't have an answer for the pits. If you watch practice, be sure to check when they stop letting people OUT of the stadium. At Indy, you couldn't leave to get dinner or whatever after 6:00p or something. If you left before you could get your hand stamped and come back in.

yeah The races seemed to be wrapped up but the west..But ask CP he can tell ya anything can happen...But its really about Good times with friends in VEGAS and moto and pools and drinks and lights and...Bada bings and........You get the picture right Stephen???? LOL See ya at Highpoint.

yeah im pretty pumped on just vegas alone, 24 and my first vegas trip... just a bonus that there is a supercross i can go watch ha

hopefully my liver can survive this adventure.

Back