Another Rider Lost this year already, Unfortunate

six6seven

PR Member
I'm surprised no one posted this sooner but here it is unfortunately, I loved watching the Ox ride he was one sick dude for sure,

Today while riding with friends and family outside of San Felipe, Baja, Mexico, Jeff “Ox” Kargola crashed while riding his dirt bike. Jeff was attended to by medical personnel on site and was transported via helicopter to the San Felipe hospital where he passed away due to his injuries.

He passed early this afternoon with his best friends Cameron Steele, Ryan Hagy, Chad Peebles, Ryan Cropley, Rich Niggemann, Mark Moss and Trigger Gumm by his side.

“Words can’t express the emotions I am feeling. I love Jeff like a son and he was riding with all of his best friends he grew up with in San Clemente,” said Cameron Steele.

More information will be released soon on arrangements for Jeff.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000110911/features/community-mourns-the-loss-of-jeff-“ox”-kargola/

I did'nt hear of this rider intill I saw the West Coast Customs show that showed his Toyota Tundra getting pimped out. This is very sad news.

Close friend and t.v. personallity Cameron Steele was the promoter of this event....it was like a mini Baja..... Cameron was very close to Jeff and was very upset when word got back to him in Mexico...Even though all rider carry helovac insurance, they couldn't get one out intime for Ox......RIP buddy......

there will be a thumper awaiting you at the pearly white gate..for a new moto is awaiting you....for the lords of motocross will open their wings up, as they have done to all that have passed from the sport in which they love...for that we will always remember those that have fallen in our sport, as the gods will remind us with every thunder storm that passes.....

Jon Watson

Back