help needed for school fundraiser!!!!!! please help!!!!

suzuki596

PR Member
Hey everyone this is Jack Babet. I am a student at Christian Community school. Every year my school does a fundraiser called workathon. On this fundraiser our school of 200 students k-12th grade raise 40,000 dollars and I need help to raise my share. On the day of workathon which is this Friday everyone in our school will be going out into the community and helping elderly or unable people around their house. Most jobs are mowing , gutters, painting and cleaning up their yard. If anyone can help anything would greatly be apreciated, if you can not help then please keep our school in your prayers on Friday. If you can help then please contact me through a private message.

Thank you all so much, Yours,
Jack babet

This is an awesome event . Many lives are touched , including the students and parents that lead the work crews. Over 200 jobs are completed on this day. Many are elderly or needy folks that can not physically do cgeneral house work. In the spirit of service the entire school goes out to bless the community. Please keep this day in prayer as a safe one and that the weather would be good.

Jack -- you can put me in for a $50 donation to the cause. If anyone else would like to donate to help out you can paypal me at webmaster@pitracer.com and I will make sure the money goes to the school fundraiser. I will cover all the Paypal costs so the full donation gets sent in.

Back