Beans 5/7 5/8

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and Sunday 11am till 6pm.Bikes and Quads. Track will be groomed both days.Conncession stand will be open.Free camping and trails
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Still got the one on the side of the hill,but planning redoing it tommorrow and making it bigger.Will post tommorrow night on progress.

1foxracing

PR Addict
BJ is cutting in a new PeeWee track in today. Tomorrow he will be working on the big track.
DSC00048.JPG

DSC00046.JPG

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Thanks for coming out and posting the pics Mark!Minii track lay out is done will put more jumps in next week,but its alot better than before WAY BIGGER.I think its going to be really cool.Friday i will work on the big track and get him all dailed in.See how the weather is planning on adding a few things.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Big track is in great shape!Im out refacing the jumps and landings.Im going to add a double for tommorrow not a big one and a berm.Track should be Great Saturday!!!!!

ASH

PR Member
BJ once again a great time. those who don't go don't know beans is the track to be at.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Glad to hear that and thanksfor coming.Track is good today!!!!Heading back out to finish plowing its going to be a good day!!!

Vargo671

PR Addict
BJ, thanks for updating the PeeWee track! You will be getting more of my money this summer for sure. I have a 4 year old and that was the only thing keeping me from heading down that way.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Thanks Kaw kid glad to hear that and Thanks to all that came out this weekend!Vargo671 the kids track was well overdo the old one did suck ill be the first to admit it.Im not done yet with the kids track,its going to be a good summer here.I hope you and your boy can come here and have a great time.
Thanks for the support guys.
BJ