Craigslist ad

Where does that Hot Rods cam go in a 2 stroke.......... maybe that's why I'm faster on a 4 stroke, never had a cam in my 2 banger before!

I don't know how everyone can afford to do it?
It seems, with all the adds claiming that everything from top to bottom has been rebuilt, the Dealerships would be thriving!
I mean its like everyone puts $800.00 into a bike and sells it for $1200 bucks, or $2500 into a $2800 machine. Even worse dropping like $1000 into a bike and then selling for $600.
Amazingly enough they seldom have any proof??? HMMM!!! If I have to go through the cash and trouble to put in a crank, or buy $1300 in parts to do a new top end on a 4 stroke, even piston and rings on a two stroke I plan on selling, or anything I may sell for that matter, I have the receipts to back it up.
SEEMS FUNNY TO ME? NOT JUST FOR THE ONES THAT ARE OBVIOUS. I'm just saying.... REDICULOUS!

Yes, all other companies should take notes. Other manufacturers are just wasting their time trying to compete with these bikes.

This guy let out the secret though! The yamaha has MULTIPLE power bands, and they are blue! Quick, everyone go put in a few more to your bike and make sure they are blue! :)

Wow. I'm going to try and remove my head gasket and use RTV for more compression. I actually want to slap this retard.

With a custom built big bore pipe and stage 3 cam, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Wonder if Parma Dave made the pipe for him?

Confession, I posted the ad. Most folks knew it was a joke and sent me emails asking things like if I had the black powerbands too, if my exhaust bearings were ceramic, and I was glad to share a laugh with them. Some got angry with me and send me rather heated, explicit emails. To those I responded with some pretty out there stuff, I convinced a few guys it was experimental 3 stroke technology I had been developing in my spare time. But most disturbing is the fact that some people actually wanted to buy the bike. There are definitely people out there that could be easily ripped off, and I bet there are people that do get ripped off. Well the post has finally been flagged and my joke/experiment is over.

Back