Reeds' Gear

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
What do you think of it? I've never been a big SHIFT fan, but I must say they stepped it up and made some of the best gear I've seen for Reed this season.

1202_chadreed-twotwo2011-cudbyphoto-0607.jpg

That is nice looking gear. I second not being a SHIFT fan, but that stuff looks awesome. Love that Honda red!

i like it, with the bike. id have to see it on someone else on a different bike to know if i actually like just the gear alone.

we just got a new shift catalog at work and i must say i really like all their gear this year. they have the TWOTWO stuff in the book as well but the other stuff is actually really sweet looking. And definitely have to agree with Stephan, I would have to see the TWOTWO gear on someone else.

its really different seeing reed in anything other than Thor gear, almost looks like he changed his riding style a little bit. in my opinion reed looked more aggressive when in thor gear. but he definitely looks great on that honda.

The twotwo gear is not really that great in my opinion however that gear he wore at slc was sick... really sick. I like fix because of the quality however I hate that its almost like poser gear. I like the fact shift is a little different and its more prominent with people that actually ride.

I will get a set of the gear he wore at slc as soon as its out.

Last gear I bought was some SHIFT freeriding type of gear. As a big guy SHIFT was a good fit.

reeds gear this year is definately sick. fox makes some of the most durable gear there is, and if im not mistaken they still make shift?

i like that gear so much im not even buying 2011 gear. i was going to then i figured that stuff will be released for 2012 within a month or so... hopefully it does, my gear is gettin pretty beattt!

Back