Crow canyon llq saturday videos

dont look like there is any change to that piece of sh?t track.gotta love those one tooth hilljacks though, cashin big checks

Dude that is uncalled for. Just because you don't like the track doesn't mean you have to do name calling. My family went last weekend and we had a great time riding. They had a lot of riders and some really good racing all weekend. There was a couple changes to the track and it we enjoyed them.

Pit, the start is a complete 180. After the first few motos I was a little skeptical as they had riders down, but after those few things went pretty smoothly. Those first few motos were pretty full which can cause an accident in any first turn. It also is a new angle at dropping down in the hill. It's a little slower drop down and not such high speed.

lol, watch what ya say georgie dem BS boys roll deep, there might be some on the board! PSYYYYCCHHH! hahaha, yea there pretty much all d bags.

i wouldnt be suprised if this dude only rides once or twice a year (other than around his yard and streets doing wheelies) on a clapped out 125, that cant clear anything anyways. bet yet continues to dog on our local tracks. this isnt the only thread he has said something like this.

LLQ 250c LCQ

Did anyone tape the begining of 250c lcq last race of the first motos. Son went down in first got hit and run over want to see how bad he got hit in the noggin. Helmet is going on shelf did its job.

This is the only pile up I got, was not real close though and was looking through the trees. I have no idea what class it was either.
DSC01095.JPG

I was hinting at the cbb are d bags. As well as most of the bikestyles kronies...

chizzy is alright... and most of the guys that ride with them actuallyy. i duno this brandon dude

someone msg me on facebook a few weeks ago and said im in the newest CBB video llolol..havent seen it yet tho.

and im a douche so. ya i guess thatall fits

That pile up is the last moto of the day on sat. It was all support classes. My husband was in that moto, but luckily got a bad start and missed went around the pile up.

dont look like there is any change to that piece of sh?t track.gotta love those one tooth hilljacks though, cashin big checks

Its funny how you can sit back and type on a keyboard, Maybe you should buy some land make a track and see what its like to run one. They must do something right there i know of a few other tracks that put in to get the llq and Crow always gets it.

Its funny how you can sit back and type on a keyboard, Maybe you should buy some land make a track and see what its like to run one. They must do something right there i know of a few other tracks that put in to get the llq and Crow always gets it.

yea, crow really isnt that bad of a track. it does suck if there are alot of quads tho. i will say that. but the track can get some decent lines in it when its bikes only races. its cool too because you can see the whole track from 1 spot. not many places can offer that. and when it pours down rain, they are really good at working the track and making it the best it can be. i think crow should have the qualifier. keep it up.

Back