Tomac SX

TCracing

PR Addict
Anyone else think that Tomacs bike could have used another Tooth on the rear sprocket coming around the sweeper and down Monster Alley? Seemed like he was struggling just to keep up, even without the help, later in the race?

Not sure, but that sure was one of the most exciting races I've ever seen!

I was a little leary about the whole idea of having the East and West mains as heat races, but in the end I thought it was awesome.

Seemed like his teammate Seely did not do him any favors. Seely seemed pretty happy that Tickly won the title after the race too.

Seemed like his teammate Seely did not do him any favors. Seely seemed pretty happy that Tickly won the title after the race too.
they are not teammates but i do think he could have helped out honda after they let him ride the factory 450 for a few rounds. factory connection honda and TLD honda.

Seeley and Tomac are not Teammates they just ride the same brand of bike. Seeley is on the Troy Lee Designs Honda squad, while Tomac is on the Geico Powersports Honda Squad.

And like any other sport, you have your buddies that you grew up with, ride with, share rooms or rides to the track with........ etc. I don't know the personal history of Seeley and Tickle, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends as they are the same age, ridden the same tracks at the same times for other teams, and are top prospects.......... Nothing wrong with wanting your buddy to win if you can't do it yourself.

And when you're racing, everyone you are out there with is on the "other" team as it's everyman for himself except at the Motocross Des Nations team race.

tickle better enjoy this, because when he moves up, i dont see him doing very well. i think he will get smoked outdoors this summer.

Anyone else think that Tomacs bike could have used another Tooth on the rear sprocket coming around the sweeper and down Monster Alley? Seemed like he was struggling just to keep up, even without the help, later in the race?

'another tooth on the rear' = more power ,not speed...just saying.

'another tooth on the rear' = more power ,not speed...just saying.

DOHH!!! Yeah my bad, DER, 1 less tooth for just a little more speed. Just seemed like he was out gunned in the Sweeper and Monster Alley. Maybe I'm a little Dyslexic?

they are not teammates but i do think he could have helped out honda after they let him ride the factory 450 for a few rounds. factory connection honda and TLD honda.

Not sure what I was thinking. You are right. Still a bummer when other people effect the outcome of a championship than the title contenders themselves.

Gotta say that it was some of the BEST racing I've seen, all night, all motos. I only sat down for about 4 laps per race, everyone was on their feet throughout, and the noise at times was deafening (and NOT from the bikes!)

I thought things looked strange with the West 250s, want to watch it on TV to see what everyone is talking about. At the time I thought it was just everyone racing for position, but guess I have to get another look.

Tomac had it but why didnt he jump that triple the last few laps???

Not sure but it looked to me like the run from the inside had acceleration HOLES not bumps. Cunningham was finding a way to get inside of them and able to triple but tomac looked like his suspension was bouncing through the holes and had only the drive to double. He screwed himself by not going wide and tripling when he was out front...tickle should of been the one to take the hole line...

Back