**** Tanner Stine Benefit at Malvern May 21st Race ****

JGreen

PR Founding Father
As you may have heard we have lost a fellow rider and good friend. Tanner Stine passed away Sunday May 8, 2011.
We have spoke with Jarrett and Josh at Malvern. They have given us the ok to sell wrist bands that say "Tanner Stine Never Forget 75" at Malvern's May 21st race. We are selling them for $3 each. We will have a canopy and table set up by the signup building to purchase these bands. There are 3 different colors: red, white or blue. We will also accept any other donations you may want to make. 100% of proceeds will be given to Tanner's family to help. We will also be set up Sunday May 22nd at Crow Canyon MX for their race to sell remaining wrist bands from Saturday night. Any wrist bands left after both days of racing will be available at Kames Sports and AES Shop.

AJ Green, Ryan Owens and Gus Oberster
If anyone has questions please call:
AJ 330-437-7464
Ryan 330-324-7724

I am working on stickers for cars and trucks also if its ok I can set them there also. Same all proceeds got th the family.

My heart goes out to the family. What a horrible thing to happen on Mother's Day to a great kid. Gods speed Tanner.....

My wife raced quads with Brittany and we didnt know Tanner that well but watched him race alot when we were at the track. Our prayers go out to his family in their time of loss.

i-zz86rnp-XL.jpg

i-zJzWVjK-XL.jpg

i-FKHNscr-XL.jpg

i-63zcds3-XL.jpg

Update: Talked to Jeff at Crow Canyon. They have a race the next day May 22nd. We will also be setting up there to accept donations for Tanner Stine's family and to sell any of the wrist bands we have left. Thanks everyone.

As you may have heard we have lost a fellow rider and good friend. Tanner Stine passed away Sunday May 8, 2011.
We have spoke with Jarrett and Josh at Malvern. They have given us the ok to sell wrist bands that say "Tanner Stine Never Forget 75" at Malvern's May 21st race. We are selling them for $3 each. We will have a canopy and table set up by the signup building to purchase these bands. There are 3 different colors: red, white or blue. We will also accept any other donations you may want to make. 100% of proceeds will be given to Tanner's family to help. These will also be available at Kames as soon as we get them shipped to us.

AJ Green, Ryan Owens and Gus Oberster
If anyone has questions please call:
AJ 330-437-7464
Ryan 330-324-7724

I made this poster tell me what you think of it and give me some ideas on how to fix it up this is AJ by the way

Attachments

• tannerstine.jpg
    tannerstine.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 427
I just ordered 100 mini "In Memory of Tanner Stine " plates, I will be at the race at Malvern on Saturday, all proceeds will go to the family, please respond if interested so I will know to order more of them. 330-324-5987

Just a little update. I have talked to one of our sponsors, Moose Racing. They are going to try and get me some stuff sent out to raffle off also at the Malvern May 21st and Crow Canyon May 22nd Races.

Hello Everyone,

This is a sad deal for sure. The Motocross family is pulling together though. A few updates...

1. Benefit Class at Malvern will be $15 for a one-moto format, all proceeds to the Stine Family.
2. Bob from FCR will be performing basic suspension tuning on bikes & quads for $20 with all proceeds going to Stine Family.
3. A memorial service will be held at the riders meeting.
4. Kames has pitched in few items for the raffle.
5. Crow Canyon Benefit race May 22.
6. Brock Sellards free training school.

This makes me think of 9/11, when tragedy strikes, we pull together. I pray that would be different, but we are a stubborn people. It really is great to see the Motocross family come together to support one family, it is really special. I believe a few things that bring us together is the risk in the sport, the one-on-one racing, and we spend a lot of time together at the track.

To honor someone is not carry sorrow, but to embrace the pain, to love the person, to grow from it, and to move forward a more pure person. We shouldn't be asking why but asking what can we learn from this, as hard as that may be. We can say it is God's fault, but we are the ones that turn the throttle, we have free will.

We know history repeats itself; but will we learn! We can, but will we? I am guilty!

I love you all!!!

Pymatuning Holeshot raceway had a 50/50 drawing tonight. As I read the winning ticket and was set to give the portion of cash to the winner, Kyle Vidovich another 85cc local racer rejected his winning portion and wanted the Stine family to have it all. Very impressive Kyle.

The Continual support is amazing, keep it up guys for a fellow racer.

My friend who was a fellow rider who now owns Twisted Halo Tattoo in Uhrichsville gave me a 100.00 gift certificate to raffle off as well. All proceeds going to the Stine family.

Back