TV Land Thursday May 12th

trevor145

PR Addict
There are a few guys coming out this Thursday as they did last week. So I plan to prep the track for a practice here from 4pm until dark. I think this will be a weekly ordeal.
It is well known you can just call to schedule a day of riding any week day that the weather permits but this will be an organized, prepped and consistent occurrence.
$20
More info here: http://trevorvines.com/9870/
or call 440-577-1964

hmm may be tough competing against dirtworld???

just a thought. what about like tuesdays or something? gives ppl a day of rest after races on the weekend and a day to clean up.... and gives people another option during the week rather than having to pick one or the other!

Ill be running water truck at dirtworld Thursday. They have ran religiously for 12 or so years on Thursday...stacy makes a good point.

I know and I don't want to step on Mikes toes but he cancels often and then people just show up here. I have a small group coming this week and will be getting the track groomed so I wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested.
If people are just going to show up I want to be ready. If Mike is really going to run every Thursday then maybe I will plan something different.

I do like the idea though of you having a regular practice schedule. I'll still ride at both of your guys' tracks. I just don't want to have to pick one or the other. :)

I know the parking lot has just been a mess due to all the rain, but everything is dried up now. dumped a load of water on the track today even....

Yeah that is a stupid idea! With the exception of maybe two Thursdays, Dirtworld was open every week last season, with perfect track conditions, and great turnouts. It was a record breaking year. Tuesdays would be smarter!

Back