Get Well Davey Jones

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Heard that our 2010 Vet B LL Champ Davey Jones broke his leg on Sunday at TVLand. Bummer Davey, get well soon!

Big time bummer indeed!
First turn mayhem took the champ down. I could see in his eyes it won't keep him down long though.
The vet classes were stacked here and had some of the best racing I've seen in a while.
Heal up quick Dirt Bike!!!

Bummer. Nothing 6-8 weeks can't take care of.....heal fast! :)

P.S.- I know a place you can get some killer calcium supplements! ;)

Not sure how bad but he said "not a chance" when I asked if he could still make a Regional.....

I talked to Davey when he came back from the hospital and he broke both his tibia and fibia in his right leg. Heal up quick and we will see you later at the races.

that sucks. they should give him a champ provisional to the ranch.

Sounds like a NASCAR thing.......But barrington, you and I agree on something. I think ALL LL champs from the previous year should be able to defend their championship (unless they move up a class). This would keep a guy with an injury like Davy from not being able to make LL.

Although I have never met Davey, I can rember seeing him ride quite a bit at local races while I was growing up. Always seemed to be a super nice guy as you passed him in the pits. From one injured rider to another, get well soon!

Back