i-67H6NBP-XL.jpg

i-v7fmLxq-XL.jpg

i-wFNxS3S-L.jpg

i-q6VTPrR-L.jpg

i-nxTThpx-L.jpg

i-bTkFD89-L.jpg

i-7xFwCVP-L.jpg

i-wDKBmFd-L.jpg

Dust in one pic and SOUP mud in the other... what gives?? The images- they're looking pretty "edited" as far as colors are concerned. What program are you using to alter the images?

there was a nasty creek type drainage deal you had to ride through... there is a pic of me on there pretty covered, jason lutton kindly gave me a bath in practice, i was soaked!

thanks for all the pics, rich. nikki likes them a lot

Dust in one pic and SOUP mud in the other... what gives?? The images- they're looking pretty "edited" as far as colors are concerned. What program are you using to alter the images?

Camera
Vivid
Max Saturation
Sharpeninng 8

Photosuite 4 (old)
Saturation 60%
adjust with gamma.

there was a nasty creek type drainage deal you had to ride through... there is a pic of me on there pretty covered, jason lutton kindly gave me a bath in practice, i was soaked!

thanks for all the pics, rich. nikki likes them a lot

Spagina, You should have taken the right side,,, One spot on the track and you get covered! Shame on you! lol

Nikki has very little mud on her bike. This photo below was taken at practice. See you at TV LAND next race, follow Nikki.
DSC23753s-L.jpg

P.S. Bring her to Big Game this Sunday. We need more women at the gate. Also I think she races better then you, I know Nikki didn't fall and side 50 ft.
That was bad.

Back