DIRTWORLD PRACTICE Thurs. 5/12

DirtWorld will be open for practice on Thursday for bikes only 80 cc and larger 4pm till dark $20

Track and weather are looking good and the parking area finally dried up pretty good. As always,Track will be prepped and watered.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.
Thanks
Mike @ Dirtworld MX
(440) 563-5474

Hey Mike can i bring my Quad up and race around on the water truck roads?Im getting a bike next month and im going to stop up and see you and ride.If that track aint perfect im going to get on here and b!#%^ about it!Just kidding i figure youd get a kick out of it.But when i get my bike i am going to stop up and see you.
Later BJ

Hey Mike can i bring my Quad up and race around on the water truck roads?Im getting a bike next month and im going to stop up and see you and ride.If that track aint perfect im going to get on here and b!#%^ about it!Just kidding i figure youd get a kick out of it.But when i get my bike i am going to stop up and see you.
Later BJ

Hey BJ you Hippie ! How you doin?

I don't know about the quad thing. Ya you let me know when your coming up . I'll make sure I have the track dug up extra deep so you will have a soft landing! LOL
Give me a call sometime. Miss talking to ya.

Be cool
Mike

Im doing good Mike.Ill call you next week and BS.Ill be up next month. maybe come up early and help you get ge the track ready for a crawldad dinner after practice.
BJ

Its a little over an hour of a drive and the radar is iffy. The storm os moving slow and there's only one big area of rain and it looks like its going to miss dirtworld. I just hope the storm dosnt change paths

Mike you need to get rid of that f-ing jinx Georgie!Ever since you hired him as waterboy you have been getting rain! haha

Track was really good as usual for the first few hours tonight until the monsoon hit...any chance of Saturday practice if the weather is good?

im stupid and chanced it i got about 10 laps in when i got there then it was a monsoon lol. that math comes out to about $7 a lap. ouch lol

Back