BC 5-14 & Monster Energy Day 5-15

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
BC 5-14 & Sunday Cancelled

Saturday was great, but too much rain overnight, Sunday is cancelled. We will re-schedule Monster Energy Day 1 for next Sunday, May 22nd.

Cant Wait Jeremy! Planning on hittin it up Saturday to get some practice in before the race at SVR Sunday! Cant Wait To See The Track!

About 30 riders under our average each day last weekend....it was briar-ghost, not cliff. With all the threats of rain, and about 4-5 "other" events happening in Ohio, I think my claim is pretty accurate. I think it will be down a smidge from normal. Thats cool, more track time for the rest of us.

i thought last sunday was perfect. maybe not for you of course, but it was nice to be able to enter the track and not have to merge in with the rest like you normally do when busy.

Weekend plans. Drive to North Carolina pick up new bike. Sunday roost at cliff on said new bike.

Just a light sprinkle overnight, tracks should be better than your grandma's baked goods. I will post up any downpours that occur before 11 asap. Open at 11am (saturday).

Better than grannies baked goods only applys to Saturday.....We got a heavy downpour at 4:00pm, it slimy right now, but its starting to dry. It was packed in prety good, because we didnt rip it this morning. I will let everyone know in the morning if its possible to open.

Thanks to riders who showed today regardless of the forecast. Tracks were pretty good despite how dry it was most of the day. Once again, no risk=no reward.

Sunday is Cancelled! Too much Rain! All three of my tests failed, which means its too wet, no saving it by 11:00. We will re-schedule Monster Energy Day 1 for next Sunday, May 22nd.

Poor Randy can't ride his new Lime Squeezer as Mosher said... Course I'm bummed cause I can't ride then either - Dang It! Should have skipped the 3 year olds birthday party yesterday...

Back