reed on factory honda for outdoors!

barrington314

PR Elite
doesnt look as cool as his bike, but awesome deal for chad!

img_1283_copy_gallery_large.jpg

Is Kdub in for outdoors? I would have guessed he would get the factory spot like last year, but if Reed has it, maybe not?

awesome. wonder what went down with all of the sponsors for two two racing like belray i believe was 1 of the big ones that would have been an issue..

matthes said they are going to run PC pipes and stuff. im sure there will be some graphics with two two on them. look at the fork guards.

If CR doesn't have Mitch's pipe on the 450, I would NOT want to be anywhere near Corona, CA! Oh, wait, I don't want to be there already...

I'd bet Bel-Ray stays on (although not actually IN) CR's 450

I am left to wonder if Kaw will go back to PC. No FMF logos on either factory Kaws in Vegas. Someone is upset.

i wonder why cr quit wearing a neck brace for this season? he seemed to be one of the original pros wearing one

Byrne and just about all the riders from down under quit wearing neck braces. Watch the aus mx vids and you can see that. I wish they would all get together and say something about it that, way the whole world would quit wearing them. They are all a scam.

Wonder what that's all about? It say's all natural, wonder if it is actually something good to drink before a moto. When I rode I never drank monster within the same day if I knew I was going to ride, I drink it all the time now that I dont ride. Do you have a link where you saw that at?

Yup , get rid of them. Use the money and put a top end in your 4 stroke. That`s more piece of mind than a neck brace to me.

Those things have always scared me, something about have a ring around your neck....When Leatts became ever so popular, I gave repsonses to people like that, everyone would look at me like I'm nuts.....as the world turns.....

Back