Vintage class at Lost in Lodi Enduro, Shade, Ohio, May 22

James

PitRacer Pro
It seems like most vintage guys on here are primarily into MX, but I just wanted to share some news about a new vintage class that the Southeast Ohio enduro series ACES is including in some of its events (http://www.aces-races.com).

The next round that will have a vintage class is the Lost in Lodi Enduro in Shade, Ohio, on May 22. According to early reports from the crew, it will probably be around 70-80 ground miles with about 35-40 miles between gas stops. There reportedly will be a gas trailer.

If you're not familiar with enduros, there will be tech where they'll look to see if lights are attached to the bike and whether a plate is on the rear fender (as always, the extent of each rider's street legality is the rider's responsibility). Stuff that will make life easier: a scorecard holder, a route sheet holder, a cheap wristwatch attached to the handlebars to keep time.

All I have is second- and third-hand information about the trail, but it has been described to me as "vintage friendly."

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Thanks!

Back