Parma Dave Saves The Day!!!!

After losing tons of sleep over the new noise on my bike I gave up trying to figure out the problem and took it to PARMA DAVE. I took my bike to him because he knows his stuff, can give me a quick return time and is priced way better than anyone else. Dave quickly went right to work on my bike. I was sure that the problem was going to cost me all 3 of my kids if I went elsewhere, so I figured if I went to Dave he may only take one or two of them. The end result was a repair that was super-affordable (did not cost me any of my kids). Most of all, the piece of mind that I now have is priceless. It is nice to know and talk to the person who is wrenching on your bike. I strongly recommend Dave for any type of work. From an elite shop to great customer service and pricing, Dave is the man. Check his link at the top of the page. Shred on!!!!!

Baaahhahhaaa!!! LOSER!!!!!!!

Ok....just kidding.

I had a similiar thing happen. I kept hearing a weird vibrating noise on my old RMZ450. Dave went over it with me and we found it was a crack in one of my Works Connection radiator guards.

But, you know what is sad about this whole thing? These new bikes are so complex that whenever we hear a funny noise we automatically think the motor is going to blow!

Back