** Brock Sellards MX School- Benefiting Tanner Stine's Family **

Jon16

PR Founding Father
May 28th at Crow Canyon- Brock Sellards is holding a motocross school to Benefit Tanner Stine. The school is FREE. He is asking that people make donations instead of paying him, which will go directly to Tanner Stine's family.

What- MX school taught by Brock Sellards
Where- Crow Canyon
When- May 28th, starting at 9am
Cost- Free, but donations will be accepted to benefit Tanner Stine's family.

Brock asked me to post this today, so I only know a few details. I'm sure he'll be on here sometime to answer any questions anyone has about this.

Edit: I don't know if you'll have to pay a practice fee to Crow to get in. I'm sure Brock or Crow Canyon can answer that.

Wow! Sounds Awesome! Don't forget this coming weekend at Malvern Sat the 21st and Crow Canyon Sun the 22nd.
We will have a table set-up selling wrist bands and stickers to help Tanner's family in this time of need. Hopefully Moose Racing is also sending us some stuff to raffle off at the races. All proceeds will go to the Stine Family. Thanks in advance.

Jim

Very impressive

AJ, and all the other boys helping,

I have been watching you post about the benefit coming up at Malvern. I am very impressed with your efforts & diligence in helping the Stine family. You are showing alot of energy and enthusiasm, you can no doubt tell that you loved your friend very much. Way to go, keep up the hard work.

Rae Lynn :)

Hi everyone, Brock Sellards here. As you see I'm putting together a riding school in honor of Tanner at Crow Canyon Saturday Memorial Day weekend. He was the last kid I ever taught and I feel I owe him and his family one last class. This is not the ordinary class though! I'm not teaching the basics at all. In fact, the opposite. I'm putting together the most advanced riding lessons ever taught. I encourage everyone to bring a notepad and pen to take notes. I've been very fortunate to race for every factory team (except Slowzuki), and learn from the best racers that ever raced, period. What does a factory rider do that a privateer don't? A LOT!!!!! I'm willing to share it with everyone that wants to know how to get to the next level.
I will put a ground schooling together before we start to go over all the concept of how and why. It will be a lot to grasp but if you study your notes and practice them, you'll see major results. I know Tanner did! We will get into classes right after with a lunch brake around 12:00 to 1:00.
If you read this thread and don't come out and learn, maybe racing isn't where your hearts at. But if your willing to do what it takes to get better, you better show up. I'll never do it again, let alone for FREE!!! :) No gate fees, nothing. Think of it like going to church, if you can help out all proceeds go to Tanners family. If you can't, pass the trey to the next guy. Lets support his family and help them out.
I owed Tanner one last school so lets just call it Tanners last ride.
We miss you bud!

Back