Ohio International Raceway Opening Practice video 2011!!

410FILMS

PR Member
This is just a short video i shot today at the track. For all the rain during the day the new track owners did a great job at keeping it as good as they could. Even tho it was muddy with all the rain the whole track should have been flooded. Check it out.

Srry to any riders that i didnt get footage off. Alot of the video got ruined due to mud and water on the cameral lens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk3iQsPcXDg

-----410 FILMS-----

Amazes me how fast some guys go in the mud. Suppose it is from actually going out and practicing in that crap. Too hard on equipment in my opinion to go out and do that for fun.

Well.. that's the thing, the track honestly wasn't even muddy. If you ask anyone that was there they will tell you it was just wet. Considering the conditions, the staff at oir did a very good job keeping the track as nice as possible for the riders.

Well.. that's the thing, the track honestly wasn't even muddy. If you ask anyone that was there they will tell you it was just wet. Considering the conditions, the staff at oir did a very good job keeping the track as nice as possible for the riders.

lol isnt wet dirt = mud? looked pretty muddy to me hahaha

Yes if there was loose dirt to get wet. But there wasn't excessive amounts of mud anywhere on the track since they solved all the drainage problems on the track. The track was just wet from the rain.

Great Video! Gives me a chance to see what the track looks like before going out there Memorial Day. Looks like a high speed track.

Hey Tim cant wait to see you guys out there. We think you will have a blast. Big thanks to 410 Films for posting the video. We think the track did very well with all the rain we had. Cant wait to see everyone there on a nice day. If we ever get one. LOL!!!!

Back