Rock N Ride @ TV Land Sunday May 29th!!!

trevor145

PR Addict
On Sunday May 29th we will once again be having our annual Rock N Ride!
This is the 6th year for this event. We will be having CRA MX racing starting at 11am then pit bike racing around 5pm. Following the days racing events we will have a Freestyle MX demo and then a live band to wrap up the days festivities. There will be special prizes and giveaways all throughout the day.
This is a once a year good time that you won't want to miss out on!
Camping is welcomed and encouraged and then on Monday, Memorial Day, we will be open for riding on a freshly prepped track.
$10 entry, $25 to race first class, $20 for the second.
more info at http://trevorvines.com/9870/ or call 440-577-1964
TVwebsitepics030.jpg

TVwebsitepics153.jpg

pb911197-1.jpg

pb911187.jpg

trevscam9-10-07042-1.jpg

Horay! I can't wait... this event has always been a complete blast! Just look out for Trevor in the wee hours of the morning screaming around on his side by side.... lol.

I had a quick question for Trevor. On the CRA site it says that racing is Saturday and Sunday but on this thread it says Sunday racing and something about Monday riding. Just wanted to clarify because we were gonna head up friday but now I am confused and want to make sure we show up at the right time. Thanks and we are praying for a great weekend!

We are only racing on Sunday. If you would like to pull in on Saturday that is fine but I plan to spend the day finalizing any track prep to ensure PERFECT conditions for Sunday. We have had a lot of calls and things are shaping up to be one of the best times ever here at TV Land. We will have open riding all day on Monday.
Thanks!

I know I/we are a small piece to puzzle that will make this weekend rock, but I was wondering if the pitbike races will be on the pitbike track or the big track, and will there be multiple classes? (hopefully!)

We are looking forward to an awesome weekend Trev! We'll be there-Can't wait!!!!! The boys are pumped for the big concert after the races-LOL

Pit Bike classes will be run on the big track.
Classes will be: Youth, Youth Open, Stock(I mean really stock), Open, Vet(+35)
Spread the word. I would love to see a resurgance of pit bikes!!!

Cant' wait to see you too Hands!!! The concert could be better than expected. You may need to bring your dancing shoes Gail!

Have ten or so verbal commitments between my crew...!

Can I race my 88cc crf50 in the stock class against the 110's?

Will we be able to ride the pitbike track on Monday?

LOL! well I don't know about that! I definately will not be bringing the "boots"!!!!
Hoping to be wearing the shades all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I and many others from Pittsburgh were hoping to practice Sat. Any chance of that happening?

Anybody have any suggestions on what class to race for a 29 year old harescramble guy that hasnt raced moto in 10 years and hasnt ridden at all in about 6 months? Riding a 250 two stroke. Slightly out of shape too. lol

Sweet. You guys are a big piece of the fun here as well this weekend!
I think your 88 fits in with stock 110's. I plan to have all the tracks open on Monday.
There may even be some riding allowed on the GP grass track and mini track Saturday just to keep the kids from going crazy while parents are setting up camp.
Waterslide and pond jump in full swing as well!
Loads of calls so far this week....Gonna be a good time!
Let the countdown begin.

Back