Hangtown this weekend!

barrington314

PR Elite
racerx is reporting that windham will be on the line. but didnt say what he will be riding. factory honda with reed?
will james show up?
will jlaw show up?
will RV live up to his outdoors hype?
can dungey repeat?
will pourcel do just as well on the big bike as he did on the 250f?
what about the stacked lites class...
barcia, tomac, wilson, rattray, bagget, musquin, sipes, seely, stewart. lots of contenders. i think tomac is gonna kill it.

oh and for the sake of lots of replies, i should probably mention... "neckbrace".

discuss.

2011TV-large.jpg

I'm sure k dub will be on a Honda. I think reed is gonna be hard to beat now that he is on the factory Honda and he kind of is on a roll. Bubba I think is not gonna do outdoors or maybe just te first four races. I think dungy will be up there also. J law I heard is very un happy with his bike and pourcel apparently likes his bike a lot and I think he will do well but I can't see him winning right away since he has been out so long.

In the lites I like sipes and really wanna see what little bubba will do if he don't crash

pullin for sipes... and reed / kdub of course. (who isnt a kdub fan??)

btw i think i read that saturdays tv coverage got bumped to sunday this weekend.

I love the OUTDOORS,WFO....I believe Villipoto will destroy...Dungey will get some wins..Reed I hope gets it going,WINDHAM I love after that transfer in Vegas dude is just sick,Lites class..I think Dean Wilson will be WFO, Barcia if his wrist is good will be good....Tomac will be on the PIPE. And Pourcel with be good I believe his career in America is on the line so he will be hauling....And 314 see ya at highpoint...I will be on the side of the hill with to many drinks in me,Screaming for WINDHAM to get on the PIPE...WIth my neckbrace on of course:)

Interesting that for KTM, Shorty is on the 350 and Alessi on the 450. They say Shorty is one of the strongest guys on the circuit, so I wouldn't think the weight/fatigue hype surrounding the 350 would be valid. Anyone know the story behind those choices?

hes probably getting a nice little bonus check for riding the 350 lol. imagine if ktm pulled the 350 from outdoors what people would be saying and what it'd do marketing wise.

at our level i think the 350 keeps up fine. i had a 2nd place holeshot at crow llq in the MUD on it against 450s, my first holeshot on the 350 ever.. lol. so i dont see any issues =P

Interesting that for KTM, Shorty is on the 350 and Alessi on the 450. They say Shorty is one of the strongest guys on the circuit, so I wouldn't think the weight/fatigue hype surrounding the 350 would be valid. Anyone know the story behind those choices?
alessi said it was his choice, and he likes the 450 better outdoors. as far as the weight suggestion of the 350. at the factory level, all those bikes weigh the same. give or take a pound. they spend tens of thousands of dollars in weigh reduction. i heard like $30k for each factory kawi to get it down to the legal weight.

I think this is the year for RV. I'm calling same as Supercross, RV, Reed, Dungey at the end of season points.

Is Roczen running the full season of Lites? If so I think he will win it.

kdub=hero! Im gonna mix it up here and say RV Dungey Reed Purcel will be the big 4 up front in that order. I realize Reed is on a roll but maybe Dungey has something to prove? Should be a hell of a season. Id love to see Kdub steal a win for sure.

+2 on that sick vegas transfer. That's the stuff that gives ya goose bumps!

Back