motocross fantasy series

paris289

PR Member
No password to join "Pitracer" division.

Tell you what, Ill throw in a weekly prize for the "Pitracer" division and $100 to the MX season winner if we get 30 people to enter. C'mon its free to play and now there's incentive.

barrington314

PR Elite
No password to join "Pitracer" division.

Tell you what, Ill throw in a weekly prize for the "Pitracer" division and $100 to the MX season winner if we get 30 people to enter. C'mon its free to play and now there's insentive.
sweet!

while your here... are you still going to update this weeks rider list? im assuming the entry lists should be out tomorrow or thursday.

paris289

PR Member
Yes, Im waiting to see the preentry list, but will have to wing it and make the rider lists without it if it is not posted by tomorrow.

paris289

PR Member
You dont need a credit card, or code to join the bench racing division "Pitracer". You only need to pay the $25 if you want to join the other prize divisions and try to win the bike.

After you create your team, log in to the site, click on "Join a Series", the click on "Join or create a bench racing division" (this should be blue), then under "Join Existing Division" join the "pitracer" division. This is free to join.

paris289

PR Member
Underdogs will be the same as the SX season was. Double points if they get top 10 after handicaps. I will be doing the handicaps and underdogs tomorrow, there will be some big handicaps, maybe up to 20 for some riders.

Also, points are paid per moto, not the overall. Just like the AMA scoring.

halffast

PR Elite
Due to the huge differences between the venues this should be even more challenging ( and fun ) than the SX was . Glad to hear Stewart will likely be out so he doesn't take down half my picks every week . Paris289 , nice of you to offer prizes to us " freeloaders " . Hope we can get 30 guys signed up . Also hope that the close competition from SX holds true for outdoors .

Scotty810

PR Addict
I have to make sure I don't miss a weekend this time. When we were in Monster Mountain I didn't get a chance to pick riders for Atlanta and it killed me!