Stewart

shaffstall721

PR Member
Not racing outdoors? I dont know if this is old or new news but i just found out, I used to like this guy for his all out riding style but what the .... Whatta bum.....

RacerX posted that James posted on Twitter that he's "Not Ready" for outdoors yet to race, and as soon as he's Ready, he'll be racing. Also mentioned that if you saw him in SX this year, you understand that he's not ready.........

Sounds to me like he doesn't know how to set up the bike and without a full time suspension guy or set up info to run.......... they can't figure it out on their own. Spend some Bubba's World Money and buy yourself a suspension guru to help you out and get out there racing. For a guy that went 24 - 0 in motos one year, you would think he knew how to have his suspension set up for outdoors.........

Even if he does race a few races in, what are his chances for a championship. I dont know why he wouldnt just go out there and let his huge ego go and take a few podium spots until hes "ready"

Stewart is going to sit the bench with his brother Tiger Woods. When the tough gets going they sit out.

Who the hell is ever truly 100% ready the first race? Whatta a bunch of crap. Dungey wasnt ready the first race last year either, but he gutted it out. James is a wuss.

For me, it's not so much that he decides to not do the outdoors again, but that he leads folks on to think he might do the series or a number of races and then he flakes out. Bunch of wishy washy BS....not a fan!

I think he is making a mistake. If he is not ready now, How is sitting out going to help? Practice and training are good, but nothing will substitute race pace competition.
Even if you feel you are not ready at least being out there will get you back on your game. Disappointing.
Just my 2 cents...

Can you say washed up?

are you serious? take a min and think about what you just said, washed up is the last thing that james is.

but back to the thread, i am very disappointed that his intentions are not to run the full series. and i agree with rocket, he needs to take a little pinch out of that fat bank account and get himself an outdoor crew. but for all we know, its not that simple and there is much more behind the scenes that we do not know about which has led to his decision. we have to remember, no matter how rich he is this is his career and decisions need to be made carefully.

this sx season was interesting, but if anyone thinks that he has lost his touch then your blind. he is only human and what happened this season happened, its over, in the books, done. im a fan of all the riders out there for the most part, and i can honestly say i dont think anyone can touch him, if he keeps the bike on two wheels that is. if james isnt on the ground, noone can touch him, we have been proven this time and time again. i just hope he can get out of the rut he seems to be stuck in with these mistakes he has been making. go james!

Well if you were James Stewart with nothing to prove in the motorcycle scene you would stop racing to. The man has pushed the limits to a new level and paid the price's. He has gone through injury after injury and he finally realized enough is enough. He races just enough to please his sponsor's and keep the pay checks coming. If anything he is smart to stop racing and get into business end of the sport. Money will still be there.

As far as I'm concerned, he can have the title as "fastest man on the planet". Thats about the ONLY title he will ever win again. Stewart thought his pure speed would ultimately rewrite the motocross/supercross record books....that ain't happenin folks! Longevity and consistancy are two major things needed to win multiple championships. James has neither one. So, design your video games and be an average Joe golfer for the rest of your life James and see how long they want to keep filming bubba's World.....

Well if you were James Stewart with nothing to prove in the motorcycle scene you would stop racing to. The man has pushed the limits to a new level and paid the price's. He has gone through injury after injury and he finally realized enough is enough. He races just enough to please his sponsor's and keep the pay checks coming. If anything he is smart to stop racing and get into business end of the sport. Money will still be there.

That's all fine and dandy, but he needs to stop yanking people's chain by constantly hinting that he'll do the outdoors. Anyone with any common sense could figure out that he's just setting himself up to be trashed when he doesn't follow through.

If anything, his immediate response to questions on whether he's running the outdoors should be "no I'm not"....if at some point that changes, then at least fans would have a pleasant surprise rather than being let down (again).

And his SX results will suffer next year again......because he is not racing outdoors and testing, practicing, and racing on a regular basis. Who cares, the others in the 450 class dont have to be jumped on or ran over by James this summer now.

He probably is serving that 6 month jail term for impersonating a police officer, lol.

this is old, but tells it all.

http://youtu.be/Bf4Hd_f7zjc

Stewart has jumped the shark. He is washed up. mentally.
Stewart has said many times that he is tired of racing. look back at his comments and statements over the last 3 or 4 years.
He is only hinting about an outdoor season to see if there is one last big check out there to cash.

James ego is too big to go out and race outdoors and finish on the podium, he wants to dominate. (No doubt he COULD dominate, but wont)

It was hard enough for James when Ricky was the only one breathing down his neck, but now there are lots of guys who can run with him, plus just looking at his setup you can see its not there, add those together and factor in his crashes and you have a equation that equals a huge confidence loss. He has been doing this his whole life so he must be getting burned out (I love college but after 3 or 4 quarters I want a break). He has tons of distraction right now too, tv show, criminal charges, plus all the demands of big money sponsors and training, that must be alot for the man to take. I can see why he is not racing. I am not saying this is anyones fault but his but I can see why. If he really wants to continue to be on top in the sport he will make the choice to do so, eliminate the distractions he can and just go race. If he puts his all into it he will win, if it is not what he wants in his heart he will fail. It is up to him, he is the fastest man on the planet and if he chooses to give his all, he will be a champion again.

P.S. still not a fan

Back