Beans 5/21 and 5/22

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11am till 5pm both days for bikes and Quads. Track will be groomed both days!!!Planning on running the dozer all day friday on the tracks.Should have good moisture to work with this weekend,could be Great weekend to ride at Beans.
Free camping all weekend
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

If the weather holds should be another primo weekend at Beans. I am going to try to head down one of the days. If I make it I'll get a helmet cam of the mini track for you - sweet track!

If the weather holds should be another primo weekend at Beans. I am going to try to head down one of the days. If I make it I'll get a helmet cam of the mini track for you - sweet track!
My son would greatly appreciate that. As soon as he heals from his broken arm I am taking him down there. It has been too long since I have been there too.

That would be awsome Pit.Should be a great weekend as long as it dont rain hard.I got the track smothed out pretty good so the water cant lay in all the loose dirt,so far were looking good! Friday i will run the Dozer and get every thing tuoched up and ready for the weekend

Planning on Saturday BJ, dial in that peewee track and I'll get some footage of it. Can't wait, should be sweet again!

BJ any chance of getting you out of bed early on Saturday to open at 10am? I need to leave by 3pm.....sorry to be a pain!

That will probaly work.I plan to disc it up when it gets dark tonight and water in the morning,so if any thing i might be throw down a little water at 10am.Yea that will work CYA tommorrow.

Got all the jumps tracked in with the Dozer.Track is going to be GOOD tommorrow,will rip it tonight when the sun goes down,then water in the morning.End result should be a perfect track for Saturday!!!!!

Loaded up and ready. Kid says this is favorite track now. I've been telling him when he gets older he is gonna love this place. I guess I was right. He is so pumped. Thanks BJ. We will be camping again.

I think the entire group is heading in for Sunday. Hope nobody gets a PUSSache. Fingers crossed for sweet conditions.

Right on Paul PUSSache i like it!!!Track will be good sunday to ill make sure of it.Today is looking good,tacky monster ruts i can see it now!!!!!!!

Thanks for a great day of riding today BJ, track was really good. Hot and sunny though so it dried out quick. That one downhill had some big bumps and ruts in it, great natural terrain practice for Regionals. The mini track is pretty fun on the 125's as well! I got some helmet cam I'll put up at some point.

Not sure what the deal will be for Sunday since BJ busted his collarbone today and took a trip to the hospital. I'm not sure how much he'll be able to get the track ready for Sunday, anyone going I'd suggest keeping an open mind since he just got hurt.

Thanks for posting for me pit,I apprecaite it and thanks for coming and everyone else who came out this weekend.Track had to be wicked today,my freind watched the place today and i went to crow to watch my freinds race.I had a great time there today.Ill hofefully be back at it next weekend prepping the track!!! Joe i was be retarded on the mini track.

Back