Brock Sellards free riding school for Tanner Stine!!!

sellards18

PR Addict
Hi everyone, Brock Sellards here. As you see I'm putting together a riding school in honor of Tanner at Crow Canyon Saturday Memorial Day weekend. He was the last kid I ever taught and I feel I owe him and his family one last class. This is not the ordinary class though! I'm not teaching the basics at all. In fact, the opposite. I'm putting together the most advanced riding lessons ever taught. I encourage everyone to bring a notepad and pen to take notes. I've been very fortunate to race for every factory team (except Slowzuki), and learn from the best racers that ever raced, period. What does a factory rider do that a privateer don't? A LOT!!!!! I'm willing to share it with everyone that wants to know how to get to the next level.
I will put a ground schooling together before we start to go over all the concept of how and why. It will be a lot to grasp but if you study your notes and practice them, you'll see major results. I know Tanner did! We will get into classes right after with a lunch brake around 12:00 to 1:00.
If you read this thread and don't come out and learn, maybe racing isn't where your hearts at. But if your willing to do what it takes to get better, you better show up. I'll never do it again, let alone for FREE!!! :) No gate fees, nothing. Think of it like going to church, if you can help out all proceeds go to Tanners family. If you can't, pass the trey to the next guy. Lets support his family and help them out.
I owed Tanner one last school so lets just call it Tanners last ride.
We miss you bud!

You riders should take full advantage of this,let me tell you why.Think about it hes rode and raced with the best riders ever,RC,Pastrana,Stewert,Reed,Mc Grath,lusk,Tedesco,Langston and has been on most of the Factory teams.Was a few points in SX and MX from being a Champion muiltiple times.Look how may podiums he has under his belt.How many people do you know that has won SX mains and outdoor nationals and is willing to spend a day with ya to help you become a better rider for free,all becuase he loves motocross and is a great person.If your thinking about going,i wuold go its a no brainer!!!
BJ

Hope to see a good turn out tomorrow at crow canyon in memory of tanner. Track is in perfect shape. Gates open at 7:30 school starts at 9:00 will end between 4 and 5:00. Remember no admission fee and no school fee. Accepting donations only. Thanks brock

I sure wish I would have seen this before now.. Hope you had a good turn out Brock.. Cool deal your doing there..

Great turnout. Brock, Clay, and David did a killer job with the riders. Had alot of fun.

Thanks to Brock for setting this up.

Thanks Brock, Dave ,and Clay for a job well done. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Hey Brock , should my rear brake rotor be black instead of silver? That last class about choppy down hills will be useful.

Back