thanx pdr!

dozer

PR Addict
well after a catostrophic engine failure in my 450 i finally got to break her in tonight. she absolutely rips. i want to thank pdr for gettin her back together and ready for the regional. He's really a great guy. before he started putting the motor back together he talked to me about what i was looking for. did i want oem parts, aftermarket, high compression, etc. its really nice knowing that theres someone out ther who cares enough to talk to u one on one about what u want. he doesnt just slap her back together. he is also very meticulous, and takes great pride in what he does. i wont take my stuff to anyone else, and i highly recommend him for anything that u need done. as a matter of fact i'm also gonna have him do my suspension. so once again thanx dave. u the man!

carlisle835

Super Parma Dave also did a quick fork spring change on the HUSSY for me last Thurs when Apple Cabin rained out and I didn't have a chance to ride it until tonight. Well, going 3 steps stiffer on fork and shock spring was just what the DR ordered on the HUSSY! I can hit stuff as hard as I can now and not worry about landing to hard with all that weight......... Next stop Red Bud this weekend for a pre Regional Warm up on the Hussy!

+1 Dave did my suspension a while back with no previous knowledge of what kind of set up I liked. He insisted with confidence that I would be within 1 to 2 clicks. He wasnt kidding. Dave has an incredible background which makes him extremely succesful with bikes. He now handles all my mx needs. Great guy.

Back