4 people needed in free MX fantasy for prizes

barrington314

PR Elite
seriously people, motocrossfantasy.com is giving away free weekly prizes and $100 to overall winner of the free pitracer fantasy series. but there has to be 30 people signed up by the start of the motos today! what are you waiting for. its simple.

I think Barrington is feeling confident he will be taking home the gold? Who feels like shutting him down? I'm sure going to try!

there isnt a password. click on join a series on the left side. then search for pitracer in benchracing divisions.

need 1 more person.

im not seeing where it says join a series
you need to make an account first. once youve done that there is a list on the left side.
mfhowto.jpg

mfhowto2.jpg

I wanted to say congrats to Barrington for winning the 1st week. Also, if you didnt know, Pitracer has added a Motocross Fantasy section to their forum Hub for those in the Pitracer division that want to talk about the league. I will be posting weekly results in that part of the forum.

i didnt even realize i won. lol. i looked a little bit after the race and i was in 3rd. must have only been 450 results. now i need to step my game up for the bike.

Somehow I made it through the first round in 3rd, that won't happen again. Good job Stephen and kick their butts to get that bike.

Back