BJ Down! Get Well!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
BJ at Beans today was messing around on the PEEWEE TRACK, yes I said the peewee track and broke his collarbone! Those off-camber turns will bite you!

Get well....

OUCH ! Get well soon BJ !

Must have been wearing a leatt brace .... lol

HAHAHAHA thats funny becuz only 10% of collerbone breaks need surgery. I just had a titainium rod put in mine becuz of how bad I broke it. I hit a kicker at apple cabin on the small second double like 3 weeks ago. The leatt brace put my coller bone at a 90 degree angle

So I'm selling my 2011 450 if anyone wants to buy it. Only been rode four times. I'm sticking to two strokes.

Im fine its a minor set back.Im hoping to be back at it this coming weekend,will see.It was a bonehead move thow no helmet,shorts and tennis shoe 3rd and 4th gear wide open on the mini track,very stupid so here i am eating vicitons and wearing a sling.Thanks for the concern guys!! I AM STUPID well maybe just a little.

I thought for sure you were out on a 450 on the big track wrenching the living $hit out of the bike like you used to... I was bummed when I heard about the injury and we all just about stayed home today. Glad we came out and rode, it was so much fun. Chill out and enjoy the down time. We're all coming out to ride no matter what. I have a picture of you and I jumping the pipe jump from probably 2001 or 2003, side by side. It's one of my favorite pictures. We were both on 2 strokes. Ahhh, those were the days. That jump used to be bigger? It sure felt like it.

Heal quick and see ya soon.

Im fine its a minor set back.Im hoping to be back at it this coming weekend,will see.It was a bonehead move thow no helmet,shorts and tennis shoe 3rd and 4th gear wide open on the mini track,very stupid so here i am eating vicitons and wearing a sling.Thanks for the concern guys!! I AM STUPID well maybe just a little.

Glad to see that ur doing OK BJ. And also glad to see that you realize what a bone-head move it was to ride like that!!! Heal fast!!!!

Back