Hangtown...Not a spoiler

hershey

PR Elite
So my DVR missed the race, is there anywhere that I am missing to watch the race online ? I checked ESPN, fuel and alli..... ?????

Link anyone ?

I think the hole thing is on tonight at 2am..... cant remember if its speed or fuel.... my dvr missed it too.... going to try one more time tonight..

Speed has it airing again on weds at 3am and 4am.

fuel is tonight and tomorrow night at 2 am , too bad I dont get it !

Can't you guys look at your DVR Schedule? I checked mine beforehand to make sure that it had the MX listed in the record schedule.

for some reason mine would not record because it was 100% full.... but it wasnt....i had to reboot it.... dam timewarner cable...

for some reason mine would not record because it was 100% full.... but it wasnt....i had to reboot it.... dam timewarner cable...

Yeah!!! TIME WARNER...
I don't watch or record much TV but for the amount I do, I gotta say The Hit to Miss ratio is pretty lame.
BUT by golly my wifes scrap booking or kids 15th episode rerun of some other crap never fails to record. Whats the point of the DVR if you have to be there to make sure it records??? THEN I MIGHT AS WELL WATCH IT THEN...... JUST VENTING THANKS.

Look into building your own. There's some nice free software on the net that works way better than the corporate dvr...

If you want to be 99% sure you get them recorded..well other than having your DVR 100% full...you need to get it set up to record all the crazy names they come under..."Motorcycle Racing", "AMA Racing", "AMA Motorcycle Racing", "AMA Supercross Racing", etc., etc. Of course a few of those get you road racing, etc., but at least you get a good shot at getting the race you want.

I still need to watch it, but of course I couldn't wait to see the results. Well that and the peeps at the track yesterday ruined it for me.... Might check in to that building my own dealio....

Back