Trackmaster Android App

Airtime70

PR Member
I was just wondering if anyone else has used this app. I use it with a droid and a qstarz 818XT bluetooth GPS to log laps when I ride. The program will show you line choices, acceleration/deceleration, and split times. My original plan was to start compiling a public google map with all the layouts but I have not gotten it finished quite yet.

Here are a couple examples of what you can capture using Google earth with the GPS data.

This is Freelin MX in Brown City Michigan.
Lap 1.jpg

Here is an example of three laps showing the different line choices.
VPF 3 laps.jpg

I used it once but I couldn't get the bar mount for my Evo to clamp very well so I just botched the idea. Need a way to get my phone secured to me/my bike better.

DuctTape it to the inside of your airbox...?

Muddy, air filter oil covered, dusty airbox phone.. ewwwwwwwww. Also if my phone loses sight of the sky for an extended period of time it loses GPS signal ;( If it ever stops raining for a long enough period of time for the backyard tracks around here to dry out Ill do some more messing around with it. I bought another handlebar mount that seemed to be more beefy, and it is compeltely enclosed and is advertised as being waterproof.

Well make use of a ziploc...lol. what kinda mount you got ?

ziploc still doesnt get it looking at the sun. plus you have to manipulate the phone a often, having to take the seat on and off repeatedly just isn't something im willing to do

this is the enclosed mount
http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-EVO-4g-Desi...214331?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item484049a83b

the problem with it is the overall weight. just the vibrations from the bike idling causes it to start sliding around on the bar. I want to take just the case that comes with it and mount it behind the numberplate somehow.

Back